The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No Plastic Surgery for Selma Blair


I like Selma Blair. She grew up in the Metro Detroit area (which I now call home) and went to Kalamazoo College for a short time while I was there. She was nice to me, and had a very dry sense of humor. Here is what she told In Style magazine (from In Your Face Blog):
“I wanted to get Botox once to make me feel younger. But I don’t really have [enough wrinkles] to justify it yet. As for going under the knife, I can’t say I wouldn’t, but I haven’t thought too much about it,” she said.
Blair said she isn’t interested in breast implants. “I wore huge prosthetic boobs for a John Waters movie. They were glued on every day by a really handsome guy, but ripping them off every night was definitely outside my realm of comfort. After those bosoms, I didn’t mind being flat-chested anymore!” she said.
Hmm, she must have left out the part explaining how she went to college with a good-looking, cool, future big-time doctor!
Or how she also went to college with me.
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Sukie said...

“I wanted to get Botox once to make me feel younger. But I don’t really have [enough wrinkles] to justify it yet. As for going under the knife, I can’t say I wouldn’t, but I haven’t thought too much about it,” she said.

So her looks are all real? Just wonder how old is she?

Co-author of www.antiagingskincaremag.com

Dr. Tony Youn said...

I think she's about my age: 35. Wikipedia probably has her exact birth date...