The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rhytec (Portrait) Goes Out of Business?

I've heard through the grapevine that Rhytec, the company that makes the Portrait skin rejuvenation machine, has closed its doors. This leaves the hundreds of physicians who own this machine in a bind. If another company does not produce the nozzles that are necessary for their plasma treatments, then these doctors will be left with a very expensive (approximately $60,000 from what I've heard) piece of useless machinery.

So now we see the credit crunch affecting the cosmetic and plastic surgery industry. Some good friends of mine, well-respected plastic surgeons Dr. Steve Svehlak and Dr. Dan Yamini have been using Portrait with very nice results. Hopefully the procedure can continue on with a new manufacturer.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth


http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

Anonymous said...

ruth, you are a spambot.