The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Bra That Firms Your Breasts?? I Doubt It!


Anna Chan from MSNBC.com has recently asked me to analyze the claims of the Victoria's Secret Bust Firming Bra. According to the manufacturer, regular wearing for eight hours a day for four weeks results in an 18% increase in the firmness of the breast. Check out the article here to see what MSNBC.com's writer thought about it after wearing the same bra every day for seven weeks! They also include some of my oh-so-insightful opinions ;)

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love this comment: "the fabric was 83 percent nylon and 17 percent spandex. (So where are DermalRX and Dermaxyl?)"

What a crock! I can't believe anyone would actually buy this thing. Modern day snake oil.

If there really were a substance that could be applied to the skin to firm the breast tissue, then wouldn't it be more convenient to have it as a cream or gel, not as a ra? Ridiculous.