The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Susan Boyle Gets Her Brows Waxed


Britain's Got Talent and YouTube star Susan Boyle has gotten her bushy eyebrows waxed. They look sooooo much better than before. If you haven't seen her absolutely fantastic performance on YouTube, you can check it out here. She has an amazing voice. I'd buy one of her CDs!

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think that eyebrow wax might have been overdue by about 30 years. She definitely looks better now.