The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Barbara Streisand



Barbara Streisand was reportedly seen leaving a plastic surgery clinic recently. Can anyone guess what she may have had done? I strongly doubt a rhinoplasty, as it would be too obvious. A facelift would be a possibility though. Damn, I miss L.A.!

Story and photo credit: dlisted.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could've sworn that these pics are a few years old. . . .

Dr. Rob Oliver Jr. said...

The subject of Babs and rhinoplasties has come up before. If I remember correctly she commented that she'd considered it many years ago but was advised against it because of potential alteration of her voice quality (which was pretty good advice)

Judit said...

Considering the last candid pictures I saw of Babs, there are a lot of areas where she maybe could consider work...

Anonymous said...

Yes, these photos are old. She had work done on her neck in 2002 or 03. She addressed this years ago saying that she thought about it, looked into the possibility of it changing her voice, found this to be untrue, but just never bothered. She's fine as she is.