The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jennifer Aniston Rhinoplasty?



TMZ.com and US Weekly are reporting that Jennifer Aniston may have had a rhinoplasty recently. US Weekly reported that Jennifer underwent a nose job at Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia's office on January 20th. She was supposedly very upset that he talked with the press about rhinoplasty although he never confirmed that he actually did her surgery.

I'm not sure why she is upset with him, if he never confirmed that he actually did the surgery. It is her personal medical information, and he does not appear to have violated that. If anyone asks me if I've done someone's surgery I will often not give an answer in order to be as vague as possible, whether I've done their surgery or not.

The above photo was taken about one month before the reported rhinoplasty. We'll see what she looks like over the next couple months!

For my other post on Jennifer Aniston, click here.

Photo source: photorazzi.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: