The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Vanessa Williams Comes Clean About Botox



Here is a recent quote from Vanessa Williams from Starpulse.com:

"I did it after I turned 40, but I told the doctor, 'My face has got to move. I am not looking for perfection, I am looking for refreshment.'" Vanessa Williams on her Botox injections.

It's nice to hear her come out about her Botox injections. Botox is now the most common cosmetic treatment performed by plastic surgeons. In 2005 over 3 million Botox treatments were performed according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. The injections take about 20 minutes to give, and results can be seen within 2-7 days. The results last for 3-4 months on average. The treatments are easier than going to the dentist. If performed properly, patients can avoid having the "frozen forehead" look that many people can get from too much Botox. While I think the beautiful Vanessa Williams is aging very gracefully, her hair at the Golden Globes was hideous.

Photo source: photorazzi.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad taht V. Williams is at least honest about her "help."

Could you look at these photos of Katie Holmes and see what you think:
http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/01/24/did-katie-holmes-have-a-nose-job/