The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hugh Grant Attracted to Plastic Surgery


Contactmusic.com is reporting that Hugh Grant is attracted to plastic surgery. The star of Notting Hill and Love Actually reportedly stated that he is:

undecided about his opinion on going under the knife, but has developed a liking for some people's enhancements. He says, "I'm ambivalent about it, although I feel sorry for a lot of these Beverly Hills wives who've had so much done that they look a little scary these days. "On the other hand, I've seen some plastic surgery that I've found rather strangely sexually attractive."

I guess that includes just about all of us who find stars such as Carmen Electra, Jennifer McCarthy, and maybe even his old flame Elizabeth Hurley attractive. Plastic surgery doesn't have to look unnatural or weird. It can obviously be used to enhance a person's appearance!
On that note, back to Jocelyn Wildenstein in the next post...

photo credit: photorazzi.com
story credit: plasticized.com
Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: