The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Heidi Montag's Lips - Swelling or Overdone?

Click here for image and my comments on PageSix.com.

Heidi Montag has been photographed recently with extremely large lips. There are three possible reasons for this: (1) She's had her lips augmented with Restylane and too much was used, (2) She was only a day or so from having them done so they are still extremely swollen, or (3) She accidentally ran into a wall.
Hopefully her 15 minutes will be up soon... (but then what will I have to write about?)

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: