The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dr. Youn Presents Botox of the Armpits for Excessive Sweating with Prancer of VH1

Here is a video of a recent television segment I did exhibiting Botox injections to the armpits to relieve excessive sweating. My patient is VH1 reality star Prancer, who has been seen on Flavor of Love 3 and I Love Money 2. I have only seen bits and pieces of the latter show, but she's the absolute nicest person in real life. Check out her myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/prancersworld.

1 comment:

Plastic Surgeon Thailand said...

Great Post Dr Youn, im a fan of your posts and look forward to reading more,

The botox treatment of the armpits is a new one for us over here,