The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Britney Spears Plastic Surgery Rumors Abound



Rumors continue to swirl regarding possible fat reducing treatments for Britney Spears. MakeMeHeal.com has a piece where yours truly is quoted regarding recent rumors that Ms. Spears has undergone either SmartLipo (dumb ads) or Lipodissolve treatments recently while in Las Vegas. At this point, I would say, "WHO CARES??!! Someone should get her some psychological help and keep the scalpel (or needle) away from her!"

On a different topic, I do like her song "Gimme More."

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your view on this subject. If we would all just stop paying attention to her she might go back to being a normal person. Being stalked 24/7 could make anyone go batty.