The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Amanda Holden's Got Botox


Britain's Got Talent star Amanda Holden's Got Botox. She admits to undergoing Botox injections into her forehead and at the top of her nose in a recent article in the Daily Mail. According to the article:

'I could see the make-up artist having to cake over the creases around my eyes more and more and I just hated it. It was really starting to annoy me and once I'd noticed it, that was it. So I went to a place in South Africa for Botox and that was that.'

'It's like getting your roots done. I think as long as you don't go stupidly over the top...I can move my face.

'One day I'll look my age. Actually, that's a lie - I want to look like Joan Rivers. I don't see the point in growing old gracefully.'

I've only seen her on the YouTube videos where she judges Susan Boyle's amazing singing. She is a stunning beauty, I must admit, although this recent photo doesn't do her much justice.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

No comments: