The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Diane Lane



Starpulse is reporting that "Diane Lane is Terrified of Plastic Surgery." According to their article:

Diane Lane is adamant she will grow old without the aid of cosmetic surgery because she is terrified of going under the knife. The star, who is married to Josh Brolin, is fearful of Hollywood's obsession with surgical enhancement and is not planning on having any work done in the near future.

The 41-year-old says, "It scares the s**t out of me. And I don't relish the thought of people staring at me, trying to figure out what I've had done."

But Lane has not ruled out plastic surgery completely. She adds, "I reserve the right to change my mind. Absolutely. I'm a female, that comes first."


During my time in Beverly Hills I used to live down the street from Diane Lane and would often go jogging past her house. Alas, I never got to see the star of "Unfaithful." I hear that she spends most of her time at Josh Brolin's house in another state.
Overall she looks to be aging very gracefully to me.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you look at old pictures of her. Very old - you will see that she has had a nose job. But yes, getting lovelier with age.

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at pics of her when she was 17. Same nose. Younger version of the same face. She doesn't have that beautiful, vacuous look; she looks like an intelligent woman. With no plastic surgery, including nose jobs.

Anonymous said...

She is one of the most beautiful actresses!!

Anonymous said...

I do believe she's had a nose job, but in any case she's gorgeous and ages gracefully.