The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Simpsonized Me?

There's a fun little program where you can turn a photo of yourself into a Simpson's character. It's called Simpsonize Me. Unfortunately they don't have an Asian character (except the Quickie Mart owner) so this was as close as I could come. I think I look much better as a Simpson character than in real life!

7 comments:

looney said...

There is the Asian Real Estate lady on the show, too...

Linda Modica said...

That was terrific! My character was pretty right on. But looney is correct, there is an Asian woman character on their show.

Eris said...

The quickie mart owner is Indian, not Asian. The other two commenters are right, there is an Asian real estate agent on the show who is a regular.

Anonymous said...

Indians are Asian, Eris. Unless India is on another continent I don't know about lol...

Anonymous said...

hello,

you can go to www.simpsonsmovie.com and make your own simpsons avatar. you get to choose your clothing, features, hairstyle, etc...They do have Asian features there. Try it, it's fun and cool!

Anonymous said...

That cartoon is hilarious!

Thanks for the link! :)

Anonymous said...

yes, there is an asian character