The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did Alicia Witt Have a Modest Breast Augmentation?


Good Plastic Surgery (a nice site from the makers of Awful Plastic Surgery) has a post on Two and a Half Men's Alicia Witt. There are before and after photos that may show a tasteful breast augmentation. IF she's had breast implants placed, it appears she's gone from an A to a B. I often have patients who ask for relatively small implants (less than 325cc) so that it's not obvious to others that breast augmentation has been done.

I've never watched Two and a Half Men, but I hear the show is pretty funny. She looks good.

Bring on LOST tomorrow night!

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading,
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the site and I agree, they are tasteful and they look natural and proportional to her body. I like this! Dr. Youn, have you seen the several augmentations on the girls from the reality show "Rock of Love Bus" (with Brett Michaels). I can never understand why some of the implants are so high up, close to the chin. See the young woman in the front row, on the right: http://blog.vh1.com/2008-12-05/rock-of-love-bus-meet-the-girls/