The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Check Out The Rachael Ray Show Wed Jan 13th!


Hi readers! I will be featured on a segment of the Rachael Ray Show Wed. Jan 13th. Rachael and I will be covering four ways that you can get your body Red Carpet Ready. Should be a lot of fun!

Check out the Rachael Ray Show website here for a sneak peak.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Plastic Surgery said...

Wow, thats a huge achievement! Look forward to watching tomorrow!