The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Danielle DeLorenzo of Survivor


I'm currently addicted to two prime time TV shows: LOST and Survivor. As a plastic surgeon, one thing that is always interesting on Survivor is figuring out which of the women have breast implants. It's usually pretty obvious. As they starve and get thinner and thinner, their breasts stay big and round. One good example is Danielle DeLorenzo, a "Villian" who played a prominent role this season. To me, her breast implants were obvious, and even exhibited some visible rippling. If I had to guess:

34 D
Mentor Smooth Round Saline, 375 cc implants filled to 425 cc.

Just a guess. I was rooting for Parvati to win.

Click here to view streaming video of a local news segment I did on breast augmentation.


Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.:

1 comment:

Iren said...

she is very sexy for me. :O