The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Get Your Body Beach Ready - Dr. Youn on the CBS Early Show



Here is a recent segment I did on the CBS Early Show where I demonstrated four interesting ways to get your body ready for bathing suit season. Two of these are take-home devices that really do seem to work! You can order the Wellbox and Silk'N online. And no, I do not get any payment from either of these companies. (although it would be nice if I did...)

Thanks to the CBS Early Show for inviting me to be on the program once again!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.:

1 comment:

peachfish said...

Wait, the retinoid based spray would seem to me to be a very BAD product to use before going to the beach since it is likely to be a sun sensitizer!