The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Victoria's Secret Models Prefer Chest Hair and No Plastic Surgery


In a recent interview, supermodel Miranda Kerr admitted that she liked men who "let the hair grow in." She is also against her men having any plastic surgery. Hmmm.... they like a hairy man with no work done? No wonder I've never had supermodels interested in me.

Link

Thanks for reading.


Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon


Anthony Youn, M.D.:

2 comments:

DARIAN ZAM said...

Okay, so are you going to tell us what you've had done, since no-one else is brave enough to ask...

Antonia Rosina said...

Lol! I like a bit of chest hair. My DH is as bald (in the chest) as they come...