The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Debbie Gibson




Out of the Blue... Debbie Gibson returns to the entertainment world with "Skating with Celebrities." I was disappointed last night to find that the former teen pop star had been booted from the show a week ago. She has undergone quite a change in the past 15 years, and some have attributed it to some well-done plastic surgery. In my opinion, many of her changes can be due to plain getting older. She is no longer wearing the goofy hats, and has gotten a thinner face. The face will often thin as a person gets older, usually by the time he or she hits their mid-thirties. This 3-D aging process is described on my practice website. She also doesn't display as much of a gummy smile as before, and may have had some liposuction under her chin. In addition, her nose looks a bit more sculpted, likely from a rhinoplasty. All of these changes can be natural, but I would make the assumption that a bit of liposuction, a rhinoplasty, and a gummy smile repair may play a part.

No comments: