The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon
I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
We'll take a break from the usual celebrity plastic surgery to focus on more important things in life. Here is what I am thankful for:
1. Family and Friends
2. Theodore(see photo), the most adorable furry creature on four legs
3. A successful career and practice
4. Employees and OR staff who make working each day a pleasure
5. Patients who put their trust in me and pay their hard-earned money to give me the lifestyle I have
6. The servicemen and servicewomen who put their lives on the line for our country's safety and freedom (including my friend Bob Solomon serving in the Middle East)
Finally, I would like to thank the readers of this blog. I started this less than a year ago as something to do after my son went to bed each night. The readership continues to grow and grow. As far as I can tell, this is now the most read blog by a plastic surgeon in the United States. Thank you for making it worthwhile!
Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless you and yours.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.:
Posted by Dr. Tony Youn at 9:43 AM