The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pam Anderson




Has Pam Anderson had a lot of plastic surgery on her face? I'm not seeing as much as some might expect. Pam should be measured on a scale different from most everyone else. Her over-the-top persona as an unattainable sexpot matches her appearance, hence the full lips, large breasts, and long blonde hair. Aside from the obvious lip enhancement, skin care (including lasers and chemical peels), and possible Botox and Restylane injections (which half of Hollywood has anyways), Pam doesn't show any obvious facial plastic surgery. She may have had some fat grafting to enhance the fullness of her cheeks, or this could be due to regular Restylane injections.
I don't have a lot of "before" photos to analyze except the one above, however. If anyone has other ideas, I'd be interested to hear them.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she probably had a lower bleph.
http://www.moveleft.com/vegontv/images/pam_a1.jpg

Anonymous said...

One thing I noticed is that her chin was more tapered in the first photo - so it's possible she may have had a chin implant. But it wouldn't surprise me if she did have one form or another of plastic surgery to her facial.

Anonymous said...

It's not hard to believe however. She just looks so clean and pure in her younger pictures. Hard to believe she would have needed or wanted plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgeon

Anonymous said...

It's not hard to believe however. She just looks so clean and pure in her younger pictures. Hard to believe she would have needed or wanted plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgeon

Anonymous said...

One thing these photos illustrate is how the nose continues to grow with age! (And here I am assuming no one in their right mind would get a rhinoplasty to increase the size of their snout, especially one as finely formed as young Pam's.)

Anonymous said...

her nose definately looks different. She was so pretty before, what a shame

Anonymous said...

I believe she has had upper eyelid surgery to reduce too much lid overhang. Her eyes are definitely more open and wider since her Playmate days. She may also have had an eyebrow lift. But that's hard to tell since she draws them on now!

Anonymous said...

Here you go....

More Pammy photos from her EARLY days. I see big differences in her face. This is frontal view.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/untitled-1.jpg

Nina said...

I think she should use way less makeup. It makes the face (which looks pretty darn good for her age) look something else than fresh.
I know fat grafting is in my future... hopefully not within the next decade, but somewhere along the line.

justasideffect said...

The top picture looks like the blogger Rockstar Mommy.
Here is a pic of RS Mommy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsmommy/296665484/in/photostream/

Anonymous said...

I know this might sound a little silly (mind you I'm not a doctor of any kind :) Just a silly designer!), but...the picture a few posts up with the frontal view seems like her bite on her smile was different. It's probably just dental-related, but I just think her face looks much, much longer in the older picture than in the new one. In design, it's said that there's a ratio that lies in the faces of those we think are attractive and sex symbols. That includes the shape of the face itself. I thought maybe there was something done to create that effect. Okay :) That's all of my ranting. Great blog! Definately going on my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! What has happened with her nose?! It's terrifying in that picture - it looks like a SNOUT!

Anonymous said...

She did not need any surgery,she was hot before and still hot now.