The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Demi Moore Laughs Off $3 Million Plastic Surgery Rumor


According to Daily India.com, Demi Moore has laughed off rumors that she's had 3 million dollars worth of plastic surgery. She apparently stated:

"I was in getting a facial recently and there were reports that I had been in there for countless hours, saying I'd had surgical procedures. Am I going to sue? Do I really care?"

Three million dollars worth of plastic surgery is crazy. Currently I charge about $7000 for a breast augmentation (gel implants). If you divide that by $3 million, that means she'd have the equivalent of... a ton of breast augmentation surgeries! Now, some other surgeons charge more than me (the Michigan economy is currently in the toilet so I don't charge exorbitant fees), but I still believe the rumor is likely false.

Photo credit: pr photos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

$7000? is that your fee or for everything?

Dr. Tony Youn said...

That's the general fee for everything, give or take a few hundred dollars.

Anonymous said...

As I recall, pricing the surgery for a lady of my acquaintance, that was the going rate in the late 80's. I commend you for holding your prices in line.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've heard it's expensive, but that seems like a lot. Are there really that many costs involved?

Anonymous said...

You can certainly find doctors who will do procedures at competitive prices - undercutting the more quality surgeons - but my advice would be to save bargain-hunting for other shopping adventures! SOMETIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Anonymous said...

A ton of boobs? I think the newspaper confused her with Anna Nicole Smith!

Anonymous said...

I heard that Demi Moore has had liposuction? Is that true?