The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Kimberly Stewart - Rhinoplasty?


Cityrag.com revealed this very convincing before and after photo set of Kimberly Stewart's possible rhinoplasty. If she has indeed had the surgery (which looks like it to me), the surgery was a success. I always say that a good rhinoplasty de-emphasizes the nose and allows other, more attractive parts of the face to be more noticeable. This looks to be a great example of that.

It also helps that her hideous 'Mo' / Bowlcut was restyled...

Photo/story credit: cityrag.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a nose job!