The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Did Sharon Stone Want Her Son to Have Botox for His Feet?


Sharon Stone has recently denied allegations that she wanted her son Roan to have Botox injections to his feet to make them less stinky. According to her lawyer:

Sharon Stone never made this statement. It is a complete fabrication.

Now, I've never heard of injecting Botox into the feet to make them smell less. I guess it makes sense, though, as Botox is commonly injected into the palms of hands to make them less sweaty.

I wish this treatment was around back during my first year of college. I had a roommate who had the worst foot odor imaginable. It was like a decomposing animal. Maybe this treatment would have worked for him.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: