The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Lisa Rinna Admits to Too Much Juvederm


Lisa Rinna has gone on record admitting that she's had too much Juvederm injected into her cheeks. According to momlogic.com:

I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time. I tried it because my girlfriends did it. I thought: I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, "Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good." What I learned is that I don't really need it. You get older and insecure and you think you need it and you don't. I learned less is more. Keep your skin good. But, I still like Botox. It's great! It doesn't change the shape of my face... I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it. I can't not be honest about it. I'd look like a fool. It's so obvious... I used to feel like it was nobody's business. But when this happened, I realized I couldn't hide it.

Cheeks? CHEEKS? What about her lips?
While I think her lips are majorly overdone, it is nice to hear a Hollywood star be candid and not deny the obvious. She does seem like a pretty down-to-earth person.

For a previous post containing my opinion on what Lisa Rinna had put into her lips, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah this is a definite tactic. Talk about one thing in the hope it will draw attention away from another. She's still a hypocrite if she says she didn't want to change the shape of her face and yet she's blown her lips out of all proportion.

Anonymous said...

I personally have no problems with people who have cosmetic procedures done. What they do and why they do it is their business; who am I to judge?

While Lisa may have gone overboard with some cosmetic procedures, I have a LOT more respect for her than for all the other celebs who have obviously had work done but won't admit it!!

Anonymous said...

I've served her in person. She's anything but down to earth!