The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Kylie Minogue Admits to Botox


Aussie singer Kylie Minogue has admitted to using Botox in the past, but states that she's now "a lot more natural." According to the Mirror:

"I'm definitely not one of those people who says, 'You shouldn't do this.' Everyone individually can do what they want. “I also think it doesn't have the stigma that it had when I was growing up. For all time women have wanted to, for the most part, look their best.
It's just that what we have available to us today is - what it is today. I'm preferring to be a lot more natural these days. I've tried Botox, I've tried all... You're damned if you do and damned if you don't."


I've always thought that she displayed a bit of the Botox brow, like her fellow Aussie Nicole Kidman, however her brows have always been a bit over-arched. Botox or not, she does look great at 40!

For a previous post on Kylie Minogue and Botox, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




3 comments:

DARIAN ZAM said...

Kylie is an incredibly tiny, incredibly young looking person anyway, regardless of her age. I met her once and didn't realize it was her for about half an hour, and wondered why my friend was talking to some 15 year old girl we didn't know.

cosmetic surgery said...

She looks terrific for 40! She's definitely goin strong in the "looking young" dept. heh.. Botox is an amazing thing for some people. :)

Anonymous said...

I love these women who admit what we already know. :)