The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Update on Donda West's Surgeon


It appears that there is one (possible) final postscript to the tragic death of Kanye West's mom, Donda West after having plastic surgery. Her surgeon, Dr. Jan Adams, has just surrendered his medical license for the State of California. He has recently been given a one year jail term for drunk driving.

Sad story all around. Many physicians carry medical licenses in more than one state, so it's possible that he can still practice as a plastic surgeon in another state, like Florida, even though he surrendered his California medical license. Since I have practiced in both California and Michigan, I carry medical licenses in both states.

Unfortunately, I can think of a couple cosmetic surgeons in my area who should maybe have their license revoked too!

Happy Good Friday!

Source
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: