The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Megan Fox - Plastic Surgery?



It seems that everywhere I turn I see photos of Megan Fox. Her new movie, Jennifer's Body, is coming out soon, so the media blitz is in full gear. She is undoubtedly a classic Hollywood beauty, but has she had plastic surgery to help her look the way she does?

There are two surgeries that people have focused on: Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation. If I would have to guess, I'd say that she's benefited from both. Check out my previous post with photos of her possible rhinoplasty here. I have heard rumors of who her plastic surgeon is, and I know this surgeon very well. Wish I could reveal it! (unfortunately not me)

While Megan Fox does look great, she has not impressed me in her interviews. She comes across as a bit arrogant. She seems to know how attractive she is, and even though she has only acted in big-budget robot movies, she fancies herself some type of thespian. A bit of humility would make her even more attractive.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




3 comments:

goldflop rakeback said...

Megan is a beautiful and troubled woman. What sane person would get a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her arm? I think Megan will eventually get some plastic surgery because she seems like a very vain woman, and once she gets a bit older will go under the knife to correct some things.

Diana said...

megan comes across to me as someone very crude... to me, even though angelina jolie is frank, she has class and sophistication, and it is this that contributes to her attractiveness. also, modelling yourself after someone (though this is just my guess) is rather... sad, in my books. angelina jolie is great precisely because she knows who she is and embraces that, i keep on getting the feeling that megan is trying desperately to be someone else, and this might be the reason for her falsely high confidence.

this is just how i feel, i dont have a very high opinion of megan at all. i never do of wannabes.

Anonymous said...

Check out these photos, Dr. Youn. Looks like she's had a lot of work done.

http://stylefrizz.com/img/megan-fox-plastic-surgery.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/files/megan-fox.jpg

I wonder if she uses Rogaine or Latisse on her eyebrows.