The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Celebs plastic surgery video

Here is an interesting video which has a bunch of before-and-afters of celebrity plastic surgery. Many of these photos can be seen on this blog. The background music is funny too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It may just be my computer, but I can't get the video to work.

Anonymous said...

I can't find the link.

Anonymous said...

me either..... where's the link?

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Sorry. I altered the post a little, and it must have made the video disappear.

Anonymous said...

hahaha great video

http://acne-guidelines.blogspot.com