The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dr. Youn on E! Television this Weekend

Just an FYI... I will be one of the featured plastic surgeons on E! Entertainment Television's Special: Celebrity Plastic Surgery: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. It premieres this Saturday at 5 pm, and also plays Sunday night at 8 pm. I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like an interesting show!

Here are the dates from eonline.com:
Saturday, Mar 31, 5:00p
Sunday, Apr 1, 8:00p
Wednesday, Apr 4, 9:00a
Tuesday, Apr 10, 6:00p
Friday, Apr 13, 12:00a

To view a clip from the show, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm setting my Tivo!

Anonymous said...

I watched the program, it was interesting.