The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Savvy Miss Article on Plastic Surgery


Savvymiss.com has recently published an article on plastic surgery entitled: Plastic Surgery: How Far Will You Go? They were kind enough to include some of my comments in the article. I think the article is well-written, except some of the patient experiences are mind-boggling to me. These include breast augmentation patients not being allowed to shower for a week (mine shower the day after surgery) and being surprised at firm, hard breasts immediately after surgery (I warn all my patients about this, and in 98-99% of cases they will soften really nicely). All-in-all, worth a read.
Link to story: here

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: