The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Adult dancers and broken implants


There is a funny story about adult dancers and ruptured breast implants in Dr. Rob Oliver's Plastic Surgery 101 blog. It seems that there was a fight that broke out at a nude club and one dancer had her breast implant punctured by a broken wine glass.
I've performed breast augmentations on female dancers quite often. Most of them are friendly and even-keeled, although some can be quite nutty. I'm sure there are bad apples in that line of work like any other though (plastic surgeons especially).

2 comments:

Judit said...

One of my nightmares is that one of mine will explode or something someday.

Unknown said...

I've deffinitely worked with my share of the nutty ones.... I myself, NOT being one of them... ;)