The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Michigan Plastic Surgeon's Thank You

I'd like to thank all of the websites and blogs that link this site. I know I will miss a few, which I apologize for, but here is a list of the websites I know of which link Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery. If I have missed your site please let me know and I will add you.

Awful Plastic Surgery

Celebrity Smack

Plastic Surgery 101

Parliamentary Mime

Hollow Squirrel

This is Chicago

The Thingamablog

Shithunny

Cosmetic Makeovers

Suicidal Snowflakes

Bruno Cartan

Low End of Normal

Because I Have To

Celebrity Video Blogs

Air America - Springer on the Radio

The Beauty Brains

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so very much. Your welcome! I like to help promote blogs that I really enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Giddy and up and exactly what princessr9 said. Love your site!