The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pam Anderson - No to Botox but Yes to Juvederm?


Here is a photograph of Pam Anderson during a recent press tour in Australia to promote her new reality show on E!. As you can see, there is no sign of any Botox in her forehead, but her lips look pretty plump, possibly due to Juvederm injections. The cupid's bow of her upper lip looks obliterated, which can happen when a good amount of injectable filler is placed there. This is one of the few photos that I've seen where Pam looks all of her 41 years. Maybe the jet lag hasn't been kind. I always look (and feel) like hell after a long plane flight.

Juvederm lasts around 6-12 months, and I find it works very well in the lips when injected conservatively.

Photo credit: dlisted.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look at other pics from the same event her cheeks look suspiciously plump as well and there's something going on with her eyes too:

http://www.celebitchy.com/13795/pamela_anderson_promotes_her_reality_show_in_australia_ages_15_years/

Anonymous said...

And, of course, the fact that Pammy insists on drawing a dark pink link around the OUTSIDE of her mouth doesn't help matters.

She's starting to look more and more like Norah Desmond.

Anonymous said...

I thought she had that dark pink ring around her lip permanently tattooed on. And her eyebrows. What works when you were 24 does not work when you've got one foot planted in your 40s, so say no to permanent make-up.

Anonymous said...

so against plastic surgery????false boobs--breast implant surgery--hypocritical I think.

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

Anonymous said...

She is still quite sexy,