The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Katherine McPhee - All Natural Breasts?

A lot of blogs are making a big deal about recent photos of former American Idol finalist Katherine McPhee's cleavage. Some even claim that she may have breast implants.

I haven't seen any other recent photos of her, but in this photo she appears to have completely natural breasts. If anything, she looks like she's lost some weight and her breasts may have gotten a bit deflated from the weight loss. Overall I think she looks good. Hopefully this recent weight loss has nothing to do with her past history of bulimia.

I still think she or Chris Daughtry should have won American Idol a few years ago, and not that gray haired cheeseball Taylor Hicks. Apparently not enough people had the McPheever!

Photo credit: egotastic.com

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed for Fox News, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: