The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Shannen Doherty Rules Out Plastic Surgery?


90210 star Shannen Doherty has ruled out plastic surgery for herself. In an interview she stated,

"These are my looks, whether you like them or not. They work for me. I have a gap in the middle of my teeth. You know how many people wanted to cover that gap?
"My parents are like, 'Don't ever do that! That's what makes you different!' I was raised to have a lot of confidence and believe in myself."
(source)

Is she being less than truthful here? Check out these photos on Awful Plastic Surgery and make your own opinion. Here is a link to my previous post on her hiring a lawyer to combat these plastic surgery rumors.

I've never been a fan of hers, and have never really watched Beverly Hills, 90210. I think it was a little after my time. I do, however, like Dr. 90210.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments: