The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

David Arquette Has Damage to His Facial Nerve


There are reports that actor David Arquette has undergone removal of a benign bone tumor from his face, resulting in damage to a branch of his facial nerve. Apparently the actor cannot move his eyebrow yet, although it is getting better.

Most nerve injuries like this resolve over several weeks to months. It's unlikely that the nerve injury is permanent. I can't imagine how bad I'd feel if I operated on a famous actor and he ended up with a major motor nerve injury. Talk about stress! At least he's not a major beauty like his wife!

Photo credit: prphotos.com
story credit: http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212211911.shtml

Thanks for reading
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: