The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Doctors Show


Have any of you seen The Doctors? It's a daily syndicated show from the producers of Dr. Phil that covers a wide spectrum of medical issues. One of the four main physicians on the program is Dr. Drew Ordon, a plastic surgeon who seems like a good guy. They cover a number of plastic surgery topics, including many which I've covered on this blog. If you are interested in plastic surgery or medicine in general, check out the show. I TiVo it every day.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: