The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

How Fast Are You Aging?

There is an interesting quiz on Parade.com that you may enjoy. It asks you 21 questions to determine how fast you are aging. The questions range from the obvious (do you smoke?) to the not-so-obvious (did you grow up with a dog?). I scored a 74, which means that I am aging like a Giant Tortoise. Check it out here if you have a few minutes to spare.

Thanks to Cosmetic Makeovers for the link.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took the test and did fine and I know that you listed it just for fun, but I totally disagree with many of the questions/answers provided. Particularly, the one about grazing. It just isn't scientifically true. Since I'm 76 and have never taken an aspirin, I'm already doing well and my habits are completely different from the ones recommended in this test. Just ask my 102-year-old friend some of these questions.