The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kate Gosselin's Breasts: "These Breasts Are All Mine"


Kate Gosselin's appearance in a bikini has some questioning whether she has breast implants in addition to the tummy tuck she admitted to having. According to RadarOnline.com, Kate has responded to questions regarding breast implants with:

"These breasts are all mine."

So does she have breast implants? I think so. It is unusual for a woman to have given birth to eight children, undergone a tummy tuck, and slimmed down to a tiny size, yet still retain natural, perky, firm, round, and large breasts. Usually when the tummy droops, so do the breasts, although often to a lesser extent. My last quote to Radaronline.com:


Youn quipped that either way, Kate's 'no surgery' claim is accurate: "They are all hers because once she pays for them they are all hers. I've never taken back any patient's implants."

Story link: Radaronline.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha ... I have scrutinized all of the photos on Radar Online, and I really do believe that her breasts are natural. I think that blue bikini top is heavily cantilevered and padded. The bikini tops she's wearing in the other recent photos don't have so much padding and her breasts look natural. I can do the same thing with my breasts, I have natural C's but I've got a good amount of sag, with the right bra or bikini top they look super perky.

Anonymous said...

Dr Youn, I'm watching Rachel Ray and just want to say that I think she should use you exclusively as her plastic/cosmetic surgery guest. I'm sure the doctors she has on today are perfectly competent, but they are not nearly as good on TV as you are. Also, I didn't appreciate their rather outrageous claims about what can be done for various problems. In particular the comment that with just a few laser treatments telangectasias can be completely removed. They failed to mention that such treatments are often temporary.

Antonia Rosina said...

lolol! Love the last part...