The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

CNN on the OctoMom / Angelina Jolie resemblance



CNN's Jeanne Moos reports in this video on the resemblance between the OctoMom and Angelina Jolie. The more I hear about the OctoMom the weirder she seems. Rhinoplasty and Lip augmentation - Looks like it. Botox and blepharoplasty - Maybe.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think too much emphasis is being made on her looking like Angelina. Why aren't people making more of a big deal about the Doctor that implanted her with all of the embryos!?!?!?

Dr. Tony Youn said...

I think they are making a big deal about that doctor, who may end up losing his license.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dr. Youn for commenting on this OctoMom person. Looks like she may also have had cheek implants put in....

S said...

I think they are both weird actually (octomom and jolie)...

both seem to suffer from some kind of personality disorder...