The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Dr. Youn on the Rachael Ray Show


Here is a link to a clip of me on the Rachael Ray Show that aired today. Rachael and I discussed some of the newest trends in plastic surgery.
Click here for the clip!

Thank you to everyone at the Rachael Ray Show for inviting me!

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are cute and you speak beautifully. Please move to Southern California so that I can have a complete makeover; I could certainly use it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clip, Dr. Youn! What a HOTTIE!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of great information. Thank you and I agree with the other comments -- you are cute!