The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tom Cruise Visits Brazilian Plastic Surgeon?


Page Six of the New York Post is reporting that Tom Cruise visited prominent Brazilian plastic surgeon Dr. Ivo Pitanguy while recently in Rio De Janeiro. He took a side trip to visit Dr. Pitanguy on the doctor's private island which features its own landing strip and exotic animals.

Did Tom have some work done while visiting there? He does look awfully youthful lately, but I bet the most he may have had done is a chemical peel and some minor facial treatments.

Wow. I wish I had a private island...

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I must confess. Tom Cruise has been looking a little handsome to me lately. For the past 5 years or so, he was looking a little worn out. I think whatever he did is a great and natural improvement.

Anonymous said...

What sort of minor facial treatments might he have had? Do you think they are non-surgical?

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look like a distinguished middle aged man that he is. A bit scrawny as he seems to have lost some muscle tone like most middle aged men do. Growing old gracefully.