The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt


Hollywood tuna has a bunch of photos of Heidi and Spencer doing a photo shoot in the pouring rain. Who does this?They look like complete tools. At least Heidi had some good plastic surgery. Hopefully these two will go away sometime soon.

Click here for my other posts on Heidi Montag's good (and not so good) plastic surgery.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am 47 years old and Heidi looks like she could be my age in that picture of her running. Those big boobs just make her look dumpy and kind of matronly.

Anonymous said...

They make me sick.

Anonymous said...

Are they for real?

Anonymous said...

this made me laugh.

SpaceOddity said...

soon is not soon enough