The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying time with your family and/or friends this holiday season. May this post find you happy, healthy, and enjoying the spirit of Christmas. I'm thankful that my son, who's been sick the last couple days, is finally feeling better just in time for Christmas. May God bless you all this holiday season.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ANTHONY.
ALL MY BEST. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY.
JULIE FROM FRANCE

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great site

Happy New Year !!!