The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon
I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving with family and friends. I'm looking forward to taking some time to relax this weekend. There are so many things God has blessed me with. I am thankful for:
- My family and friends, who mean everything to me.
- Good health all around.
- My thriving practice, which allows me to live a comfortable life.
- My patients, whose trust I value and appreciate beyond words.
- My employees and coworkers, without whom I could not be the doctor I am.
- All of the people in media, the writers and producers, who have been kind enough to include me in their stories and programs.
- You, the readers of this blog, who take the time out of your lives to read my thoughts and opinions. Thank you for visiting this blog over 8 million times over the last three years!
Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.:
Posted by Dr. Tony Youn at 12:20 PM