The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Real Housewives' Lynne Curtin's Plastic Surgery Looks Great


The Real Housewives of Orange County's Lynne Curtain has recently admitted to undergoing a browlift and a facelift. She looks fantastic! According to the Star:

The reality star, who paid for the procedures from her “face-lift fund” and sales from her Lynne Curtin Designs jewelry line, says she is thrilled with the results. “It looks like the clock has been turned back 12 years on my face.” Her husband, Frank, thinks so too! “He sends me texts all day saying I’m hot!”

Kudos to her plastic surgeon (not me) for doing such a nice, natural job.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




1 comment:

Michael C. Pickart, M.D., F.A.C.S. said...

Very natural. Excellent face/neck lift. I don't know whether I see much change at the brows; was the brow lift performed endoscopically? I don't employ that technique much anymore; I can never raise the brows more than 2-4 millimeters.