The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lady Gaga - Poker Face or Plastic Surgery Face?


Rumors have been circulating recently that Lady Gaga is considering plastic surgery. A source has been quoted as saying:

"She's desperately unhappy but keeps talking about having thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. She really thinks that could fix everything."
This has led to a slew of blogs claiming that Ms. Gaga is planning to go under the plastic surgeon's knife. Not so, says someone in the know:
A spokesperson for the Poker Face star told the news provider he was "categorically denying" the reports, describing them as "ridiculous and untrue".
So, we've established that she is not planning plastic surgery now, but has she had it in the past? A rhinoplasty perhaps? My Magic Eight Ball Says: Signs Point To Yes.
I really like her music. Let's Dance is great, as is Poker Face and that GAGARARARA Bad Romance song. Her videos are really strange though...yet I can't not watch them when they are on.
Thanks for reading.
Anthony Youn, M.D.:

6 comments:

MAS said...

If Lady G was anyone off the street, I would say that she should be running off to get a nosejob, but now that's she's ruling the pop music world I think it's becoming one of her defining features (just like her wigs and crazy outfits). If she's smart enough to create this persona that has made her so incredibly famous, she's smart enough to keep her nose just the way it is and keep selling tons of albums. She's great!

ps... She's got some real bad romance going on in her latest Esquire Shoot :)

Erica said...

But I've seen her nose in pictures and it's kind of big. It's definitely a lot larger than what American people of of the ideal nose... you know, small like Megan Fox's.

Unknown said...

Ops... It's Just Dance heh! But yep, she's definitely had a nose job...

MAS said...

If Lady Gaga had a nosejob, I would hate to see what it looked like before! There's no way she had a rhinoplasty. That's her real nose.

Antonia Rosina said...

I find her looks fascinating and unique. I hope she doesn't change anything (more).

cosmo said...

She has had a few things done,I believe more than a nose although I have to praise her "ugly duckling to star" transformation.