The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Nicole Kidman Denies Plastic Surgery



According to TransWorldNews, actress Nicole Kidman has denied having anything done to her face. According to the article:

The Australian actress insists her face is all natural. “To be honest, I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything,” she says.
So what keeps her skin looking like porcelain? “I wear
sunscreen, and I don’t smoke,” she adds. “I take care of myself. And I’m very proud to say that.”

Hmmm....No Botox???

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: